- Use one or multiple filters (controls) above to search for items in the SRSV Archives collection.
- Hover over controls for more information and/or instructions on how to use each filter.
- To search by location it is recommended to use the Geographic filters (rather than just Title search filters).
- Location search accuracy will depend on whether items have been correctly assigned regions, lines and/or locations (/between), etc.
- !!! Hitting the Clear search button will reset all search filters (controls).
- Search results will appear in this section when the Submit search button is hit.
- If no filters are chosen, the default search results will be the most recent 100 items added/modified on the site.
- A maximum of 100 search results will be returned.
- A search can be refined by modifying or adding filters.
- Some items will have more that one search result, eg. a catalogue entry for the digital item (copy), and also a catalogue entry for the record.
- Selecting the row of a search result item will display more details.
- For best results use Google Chrome as the browser.
|Icons shown in search results|
- Clicking on icon will launch the associated image from Google Drive (SRSV wide format scans).
- Clicking on icon will launch the associated image/file from Google Drive (other digital items).
- Clicking on icon will launch the associated web link.
- Results showing icon are catalogue record entries only (usually part of a series).
- Results showing icon represent a physical object in the archives collection.